Skip to main content
About Anthony Mangnall
1. Which of these is your main farming type?
Mixed livestock and arable
2. Do you feel that DEFRA has got the right balance between farming/food security and protecting the environment? Please explain your answer.
3. Are you a tenant or owner farmer?
4. What is the biggest issue facing farming in Devon at the moment?
5. Would you like to see further information on the growth and rollout of DEFRA's environmental land management schemes?
6. Would you be happy for me to visit your farm to hear about your business and to discuss farming?
7. Should current labelling laws be reviewed to ensure consumers have clear information on where their food comes from?
8. Do you currently export?
If yes, to where?
9. If no, is this something you aspire to do?
If so, to where?
10. Do you currently sell direct to customers?
11. If not, is this something that you are considering for the future?
12. How confident are you about our local farming future and why?
13. Which issues would you like me to focus on as your Member of Parliament? (select three)
A fair and transparent food supply chain
Access to farming for young people
Rural skills and education
Promoting farming technology
Representation of agriculture in the media
Broadband / mobile phone reception
Access to plant protection products
Creation of a national food security target
Greater permitted development rights
Infrastructure in rural areas i.e. rural transport / rural healthcare etc
14. What one thing would you like Government to focus on and deliver for farming?
Leave this field blank
Copyright 2023 Anthony Mangnall MP for Totnes. All rights reserved.