If you are a local heritage group or organisation please pay attention to the below. Grants between £10,000 and £3 million have been made available by the Department for Culture Media and Sport.
The Culture Recovery Fund for Heritage will support organisations across the heritage ecosystem that were financially sustainable before COVID-19, have exhausted all other financing options, and are now at risk of failure.
- people’s memories and experiences (often recorded as ‘oral history’)
- cultural traditions (for example, stories, festivals, crafts, music and dance)
- community archaeology
- historic buildings, monuments and environments
- designed landscapes, such as parks and gardens
- collections of objects, books or documents in libraries or archives
- histories of people and communities or places and events
- the heritage of languages and dialects
- places and objects linked to our industrial, maritime and transport history