Today, England moves to Step 3 of the Covid lockdown roadmap.
What does this mean?
- Indoor hospitality and entertainment can resume
- Organised sport and exercise classes can take place
- Up to 6 people or 2 households can meet indoors, and up to 30 people outdoors
- Some larger events can take place with restrictions on attendee numbers
- International travel can begin to reopen, allowing people to go on foreign holidays to ‘green’ list countries
- University students are eligible to return to in-person teaching
- Up to 30 people can attend weddings, funerals and wakes
- Care home residents can have up to five named visitors
Find out more on the Government website: